Archival Pages for Stereo Slides
The best storage pages for stereo slides!
View larger image
Our custom-manufactured slide storage pages made from 10-mil polypropylene are the best way to keep your slides safe! The pages are 3-hole punched to store in a binder, or they may be hung in a filing cabinet. The frosted back allows easy freeviewing by holding the page up to almost any light source! Each page holds 10 Realist format (1-5/8”x 4”) mounted slides). Perfect for cardboard or RBT-mounted slides!
New! For your convenience, we now also stock slide storage pages for your mounted twin 2x2 stereo pairs--also great for all storing your cut but umounted slide chips!
Our slide storage pages are endorsed by "DrT" as the best storage pages available for stereo slides. They have numerous advantages over other pages you may have seen or even used in the past, including:
- Made from archival quality polypropylene, not photo-risky vinyl like other pages
- Heavy duty 10-mil material is not as bulky (requires less storage space)
- Lighter weight (more economical to ship)
- Attractively priced (Cost you less $$ !!)
Archival Storage Pages for Stereo Slides
(# of Pages)
(# of stereo slides)
Stock # Price Weight 10 100 Pages-10 $7.50 0.4 lb 25 250 Pages-25 $15 0.85 lb 50 500 Pages-50 $27 1.7 lb 100 1,000 Pages-100 $50 3.3 lb 500 5,000 Pages-500 Inquire 16 lb
Comments from satisfied users of these pages:
- "These pages are by Print File, preferred by slide professionals (including me) for many years. I'm thrilled that they're now available through RMM3D in a stereo format!" (Ron Labbe)
- If you haven't had the opportunity to try the nifty 3d slide pages that were developed by Paul Talbot then you are indeed missing out on a great way to store your slides. I have two binders filled with these storage pages. I primarily use them to categorize my slides for 3d projection. With the slides stored this way all I have to do is put a slim light pad under the page to instantly view the slides. It saves a lot of time and energy when I want to find that certain slide. I also use them to keep salon entries stored where I can access them quickly. They keep the dust off the slide and in my opinion they are the best!" (Dorothy Mladenka)
- "I have used Paul's archival storage pages for several years. Without them, I could not have ready access to my more than 9,000 slide pairs. One can quickly view and search through a page of 10 slides by holding it to the ambient light -- a light table is not essential. These pages are of a high quality and well worth the modest cost." (Geoff Peters)